Love Songs // Lucy + Richard
The reason why Love Songs make sense. Richard's own heartfelt words for his newly wedded wife, Lucy.
Lucy and Richard got married last month in the stunning Oatlands House with an amazing garden ceremony. The morning was filled with traditional celebrations from Cambodia and Vietnam with the two wearing not only one but 4 costumes. From the very early morning all the way to the end, it was one continuous day of laughter, excitement and tears.
Richard considers Lucy as his personal penguin, they met at a very young age and both knew they were already made for each other. From a very young and shy kiss on the cheeks to now, one special wedding day that would set them off to a new chapter in their life.
Congratulations Lucy and Richard, we would like to thank the both of you for having us on one heck of a day!
Video: Daniel Karjadi & Felicia Suwito // Clarzzique Photography & Video
Venue: Oatlands House Function Centre
Celebrant: Lillian Lyon, Marriage Celebrant Sydney
Decoration & Flowers: Sweetbride
Reception Styling: Itty Blooms & Styling
Make Up & Hair: Sally Studio
- Love Songs // Lucy + Richard
- Steph + Chris
- Wild Elegance // behind the scenes
- Wild Elegance // styled shoot
- Romina + Jeffrey // Without Compromise
- Olivia + Yohan // Like No Other
- Jessica + Michael Same Day Edit
- Helen + Andrew
- Tracy + Tim // Tasmania Love
- Keeley + Matthew
- Nancy + Anthony // A Good One
- Yish + Brian
- Pauline + Nhanh // Once in a Lifetime Love
- Best Friends // Megan + Sam
- Lucky Ones // Emily + Alan